What is the issue ?
- Indian Space and Research Organisation is set to mark its entry into the new year by launching a set of satellites aimed at fulfilling different needs.
About the satellites that will be launched in future :
1. GSAT-11 : Will enable 100 gbps broadband connectivity
2. GSAT-29 : Will use optical communication for the first time
3. GSAT-7A : To be used by Indian Navy and Military
4. RISAT 1A, 2A and 2B : Will enable 24x7 monitoring of land and sea. They can see objects at night, even through the clouds.
5. Cartosat-3, 3A : They can spot objects that are about as long as 25 cm from a distance of 600 km
6. Resourcesat-3 : To monitor natural resources
7. Oceansat-3 : To monitor ocean atmosphere and currents
8. HySIS : Can distinguish between objects with high clarity
9. Chandrayaan-2 : Will be ISRO's first mission to land a spacecraft on the moon
10. XPoSAT : Used to study neutron stars